Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Dark Knight

I finally got to see The Dark Knight tonight - but a week later than the rest of yous, since I am in Europe. It opened in Copenhagen last night but I had to work (I could have seen the 12:02 am show, but let's get real).

Everything is more expensive here because of the weak dollar, so the movie ticket was about $17. Beers were only $6 though. That's right - beers at the movie theater. You gotta love that.

The Dark Knight was amazing - it was pretty fast-paced and complex and my brain is a little fried, so I will definitely need to see it again. Christian Bale is a total badass, even if he has a bad temper in real life. And Heath Ledger (RIP) is such a scarymuthafuckinjoker I may have nightmares. Regardless, I'll still pour some out for him.

No comments: